Community post

Question

Can it be bfp with no color?????????

Hi, so I took a test today and in the light there are 2 lines, but the test line has no color? I can only see it in bright light. I'm 10/11 dpo. Please I need advice!

6 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

If the test line has no colour I believe the test is broken. It doesn't mean a negative or a positive.

10 dpo is still early, try again tomorrow and fingers crossed the test doesn't break! :)

12 years ago

I would take another test to see what it does? I've never heard of something like that before. Good Luck!!

12 years ago

This would be called a evap. line. Sometimes they are false positives.. just to be on the safe side i would poas again to double check. fx! hth.

User Image

12 years ago

usually if it has no color, it's an evap line. Wait a few days and test again. Good luck!

12 years ago

Thanks ladies, I was wishing for a more hopeful answer but I figured. Af due soon. I think I'm out this month :(. Good luck to you all!.

12 years ago • Post starter

the line that has no color is and evap line. wait a few days and test again to make sure. BTW - 10dpo is VERY early, some people don't even start implantaion until 10dpo. GL

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo