Community post

Discussion

never a + and opks getting lighter, very achy uterus???

I so can't figure out if I have od or not. I've been using opks about 3-4you times a day. When I first started using them, they were darker than they are now. I don't understand! My lower belly is so achy and pressury today. I've had a headache for about 4 days now that won't go away and my bbs are slightly tender in the sides, and my cervix seems super high and firmer. I just don't know what to think! Has anyone had this happen? Are these signs of the big O?? Or have I already o'd?

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

i thin k you ovulated already and either implantation or getting ready for pms all you can do is just wait, cause our bodies change all the time all we can do is wait and see, good luck

12 years ago

Update! I finally got a positive opk yesterday afternoon. Omg my tummy hurt so bad. So much pressure, felt like i had to go #2 and horrible cramps! This morning I got a very strong possitive! I'm praying this little egg gets caught and sticks!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo