Community post

Discussion

Ladies!!! I need some advice! Early Ov maybe???

OK, so I started using opks a couple days ago, so far all neg. But today my cm went super watery. Like need to wear a pad watery... sorry if tmi. According to the calculator I'm not due to OV till the 30th. My temp had a huge spike this a.m. too. And I was terribly cranky last night for no reason. The opk I took this morning was neg. My dh and I have BD every night except last night as well. Anyone know what might be going on? What should I do? Am I ovulating now?

PS. I'm also the one who posted about having 2 short afs

Come on baby!!!! Baby dust*baby dust*baby dust*!!!!!!

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

The calculator is just a guesstimate of when on average ovulation would occur according to the info you provided.. The problem with OPK's is that you can some times miss your surge if not testing more than one through out the 11a-4p window.. With temping you aren't able to confirm ovulation until 3dpo.. So I totally understand your confusion..

Could I take a gander at your BBT chart..?? Everyone's ovulation symptoms are different, mine are even different from month to month..

12 years ago

Feel free to look! I think mines really hard to read and I'm terrible at temping, but takes a looksie and see what you think!

12 years ago • Post starter

It looks like you haven't yet ovulated.. Though your body appears to have geared up to ovulate, it just didn't happen.. That's very common, and also the reason why OPK's aren't reliable to say when you ovulated.. Just that you where surging to ovulate.. It looks like you're preO still, but should probably ovulate very soon, based on the other signs on your chart.. With all your BD'ing you should be good even if ovulation wasn't for another week.. Lol.. But I know you want to make sure all bases are covered..

12 years ago

Thank you for your advice! :). I really hope I haven't missed it, or I just didn't o this cycle. Its all kinda confusing, and I'm starting to get frustrated. Ill keep ya posted

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo