Posts by Kittyrugs

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Something in the water....

It must be Spring!! I'm surrounded by pregnant ladies. Yesterday was pregnancy announcement day so it seems. M ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Let's get busy.

Wow that was quick! It's busy bedding time again for me. I'm cycle day 10 today and just so happened to start ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Fertility spell kit has arrived!

Am I going nuts?!!!! Somehow I ordered a Fertility spell kit the other day and it has arrived. I don't know wh ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 1

Onto the next sodding cycle it is then. Good luck ladies, lets see some lovely bfps from you. :0)xx

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

I'm a Hexenbiest from Grimm

Oh wow, ok i'm a Hexenbiest from Grimm....that's what the hubby is calling me. I'm having such terrible mood s ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

At Last!!

From early ovulation last cycle to now a late ovulation this cycle......wow rollercoaster ride or what?! Thes ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Oh Fudging-hell the witch is here.

Another cycle down as a no-no......my word i'm so used to empty cycles. Grrrrr. Ok, i'm picking myself up, ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Party time!!

It's cycle day 10 and I have my positive opk........it's a tad early in my cycle to get it but I don't give a ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Warning for ya Ladies.

More vag juice posted in the hpt & opk gallery, just thought the weaker stomached ladies need to be warned ...

9 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

She's here....at last.

After a crappy last cycle as hub and I were ill over the fertile time, af has finally arrived. Fresh cycle. ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago