Posts by Kittyrugs

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

Nurse has given me the nod for ttc

Well i've just had my dreaded cervical smear test done, and the poor nurse couldn't find my cervix. The lit ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

It's got to be this one....

Hey ladies, how are we all today? Hopefully your all poas-ing, ovulating, bedding and bfp-ing. All is well ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I'm BACK!!!!

Hello gorgeous ladies, well i'm back. After a break in charting, and not using opks, or bonking like bunn ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Laidback Kitty :)

Hello my lovely ladies, how are you? Just thought i'd pop in to check on you all. I'm cycle day 24 today an ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Popping in to say hi. :0)

Hello my beauties. How are you all? I see there have been plenty of wonderful bfps going on, brilliant news ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Unfollowed cycle

Hello lovely ladies, day 3 of af and shes starting to pack her bags, then that's it i'm not following anything ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Wooohoooo!!! I'm a bit squiffy. :)

Hello ladies, hope you are all well. Well i'm waiting for the dear old hag af to arrive, she is on her wa ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Next cycle i'm going in blind!!

Hello my lovely ttc family, hope you are all well and fighting fit?! My temp plummeted this morning so i'm ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

These wonderful ladies :0)

Karlou, ellsbells, Musically, Mommy1990, HeatherM89, eat2nourishyourbody, autumn7, itsbeans, mommy2merey, luck ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Why does it hurt so much? :(

Just been told that my hubby-to-be's sister is pregnant. It's absolutely wonderful news, she lost a little one ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago