Posts by Kittyrugs

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! (Bit of swearing in here) Soz!! :0(

I'm so bloody pissed off it's unbelievable!! After myself and the hubs being ill over the weekend and at sexy ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Out before we've even begun. :(

Damn it!!! With prositive opks yesterday we were so looking forward to starting ttc again. But no hubby and I ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Bow chicka wow wow time again. :0)

Yay!! Cycle day 11......BAM...Positive opk tests (oh how i've missed you). So we will be getting our sexy on t ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

The lazy Battleaxe is finally here!!

FINALLY!!! She has arrived in full-on bitch mode. This is good news as hubby and I can rejoin the circus of t ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Waiting, waiting............waiting.

Omg the waiting for af is so damn painful! We're so ready to start ttc again and can't wait to get going char ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Joining the crazy train AGAIN!!

Good Morning/afternoon/evening lovely ladies! After a wonderful break from ttc for a few months, we have de ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Merry Christmas beautiful ladies.

Hello Lovely ladies. Just popped by to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Hubs an ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Maybe one last bash.

I've taken a break ttc, well I have..... hubby hasn't bless him. I've stopped all my prenatals, I don't have a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

My ttc days are very nearly over.

I'm back from our very much needed holiday/honeymoon. We had an absolutely fantastic time.....oh wow it was br ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Honeymoon/holiday. :)

We are off on our honeymoon/holiday tomorrow! Yippee!!! Myself, hubby, and our three childen in tow. Need this ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago