Posts by Kittyrugs

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Yet another cycle to my collection.

Hello Ladies, Thought i'd drag my butt back to here again as I haven't been around on here much, or at all eve ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Absolutely typical! Tut!

What a pain in the backside!! I hate it when your not sure if temp rise is legitimate when a nasty cold rears ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Egg to pop soon. :0)

Sexy time again!! Fingers crossed maybe this is the cycle?! Come on body, i'm getting tired of waiting and I k ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Continuing to bite my tongue.

Do other ladies feel hurt when reading journals on here from ladies who are not actively trying to conceive an ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Another year older. :0)

Like the entry title says. "Another year older". Birthday time today, and i'm having just a normal d ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Positive opk - Busy time ;0)xx

Lovely positive opk = lots and lots more hotness from the husband. Don't know why but since we've been ma ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Getting ready for jiggy-time :0)

Cycle day 10 today and i've started to test for ovulation, they have started to get a smidgen darker from this ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Hello ladies from the new Mrs Kittyrugs.

Hello ladies, how are you all? Well I did it, i'm now the proud owner of a husband. We had such a fantasti ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

I'm getting married in the morninggggggggg! tra tra tra la la!!

Well at 3pm. Just wanted to wish all the ladies on here lots and lots of love and luck. I'll be back on here v ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Rumpy pumpy time :)

Positive ovulation tests and lots of ewcm = Whoop whoop, grab your man time! Let's see what this cycle bri ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago