Community post

Journal

Waiting, waiting............waiting.

Omg the waiting for af is so damn painful! We're so ready to start ttc again and can't wait to get going charting etc.....but the good old hag knows this and is refusing to show herself and I have taken my temp the past couple of mornings and my temp is still high. I know my body and all my average temps pre and post ovulation and just before af due. She is not around and there isn't a singles hint of her it's driving me mad. Hpts are negative too so unfortulately not pregnant. I suppose I just need to be patient and relax a bit. Grrrrrrrr!!

Much love to you ladies and bits are crossed for lots and lots of wonderful bfps for you all.

:0)xx

5 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Hope she stays far away this time>>>GL

9 years ago

I hope u get an answer one way or the other, very soon! Cant wait til ur back going crazy with us!! =))

9 years ago

Hopefully you can start this awful TWW with us soon. :)

9 years ago

Lol @ AF being called a "good old hag". I hope she either comes soon, or not, so you can move forward! xx

9 years ago

Give her a good slapping! You never know she may just leave you alone :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo