Community post

Journal

I'm a Hexenbiest from Grimm

Oh wow, ok i'm a Hexenbiest from Grimm....that's what the hubby is calling me. I'm having such terrible mood swings it's a nightmare and he's in the direct firing line poor love. I'm never, NEVER like this, one minute I want to rip him a new one then I want cuddles...i'm feeling awful. The last two afternoons i've been napping too as feeling so tired, boobs are very sore also. It's far too early for anything as i'm only 5dpo but boy am I suffering and so is hubby. Hoping my hormones calm down a bit, and my temper too.

Good luck lovely ladies and keeping my fingers crossed for you all.

Happy Easter. :0)xx

5 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Aww, rest and feel more level soon! My mood swings and exhaustion are pretty sucky for my family. I feel ya!

9 years ago

Mood swings....all of us are struggling with them and we make our husband feel them too. I hope things will settle down for you. Naps are the best way to recharge; take as many as you can :) Wishing you a successful cycle.

9 years ago

Haha, love that show! :)
Hope your moods stop swinging hun, it sucks when we can't control them! Xxx

9 years ago

Hope you feel more level soon. And fingers crossed. It sounds promising. xx

9 years ago

Sounds promising FX for a BFP xx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo