Community post

Journal

Fertility spell kit has arrived!

Am I going nuts?!!!! Somehow I ordered a Fertility spell kit the other day and it has arrived. I don't know why I ordered it?....something deep inside told me to give it a try, I was just researching fertility and conception and supplements etc like we do and BANG! There it was......the seed had been planted and I just had to have it.

The kit contains handmade spell candles, vial of spell oil, a blended herb mix, charged bath salts, a pouch to create the herbal talisman, full instructions and the spell sheet and to be performed on the last day of your period or on a full moon. So it looks like it's tomorrow for me.

I almost feel embarrassed to admit that I have brought one, it's not really the sort of thing i'd do, even though i'm quite interested in it. But hey, i'd try most things just incase. I thought the hubby would go mad at my unusual purchase, but I showed it to him and he seems to think why not give it a try, he was really sweet about it....phew.

So this mad old bird is going to try something new, i'm a bit nervous to be honest but glad i've confided in you lovely ladies.

Lots of lots of love and bfps to you all. :0)xx

6 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

oh that sounds like something I would be interested in.... I would try anything to get pregnant x

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Good luck with your new tools!!!!! Keep us posted.

9 years ago

It's not gonna hurt! Even it has a placebo effect on you it can't be a bad thing, and a bit of fun could do you the world of good to :)

9 years ago

As long as you don't invite evil demons with it you should be ok. Have fun with the new toy :)

9 years ago

Thanks for the support ladies. I'll be using a Casting cirlce for protection, so hopefully nothing horrible will try and hassle me. Fingers crossed. I'm quite excited now. I shall let you all know how it goes. Lots of luck to you all. :0)xx

9 years ago • Post starter

I am a big believer in putting out energy for what you what in life, and spells do that. I have done it myself. Good luck!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo