Posts by mkm413

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Previously invalid FRER showing two lines more than 24 hours later...

I'm sure this is a stupid question and I'm just looking at a faulty FRER, but... when I first did the test, it ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Clear, somewhat sticky, jelly-like discharge?

I am approaching my usual ovulation time, but this is different CM than I ever recall having. My normal EWCM i ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Feels kind of like a UTI, but isn't?

Somewhere between 12-20 DPO today (yeah, I know, HUGE window) and since Sunday or Monday, I've had this weird ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Done with TTC indefinitely.

After a year and four months of hoping to have a baby, I have decided to quit. I'm done. I don't O, I don't se ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Wasn't sure which category to put this in...

I have PCOS (undiagnosed) and I'm on CD 53 today. :mad: Since yesterday, I've been having this weird browni ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

25 DPO, still nothing...

So I tested on Saturday and big surprise (not)... :bfn: :confused: The test I used was New Choice brand (c ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Best test to use?

I'm three days late today and planning to test on Saturday when I'll be one week late, so I was wondering... w ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Ovary cramps = cysts dissolving?

Before I started this cycle, I had ovary cramps every single day for about two weeks. They stopped when AF cam ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Toddlers and Tiaras...

What a despicable TV show! One of those moms dressed her little 3 or 4 year old girl like a hooker! She was st ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

New here... hello!

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here at CTP. I look forward to getting to know you! A little background on me: ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago