Community post

Discussion

25 DPO, still nothing...

So I tested on Saturday and big surprise (not)...

The test I used was New Choice brand (common in dollar stores, I guess), supposedly with a 25 mIU/ml sensitivity. It was very clearly negative within the 2-10 minute time window. I just want to lie down in front of a bus and not have to deal with this anymore.

Since there's nothing I can do here until AF decides to show up, I probably won't spend much time on here until she does... unfortunately, the way she's been in the past few years... I may not see her again for a year or so. Oh well.

TTC #1 since Oct. 2011 MC @ 6 weeks, Mar. 2015 (suspected - never confirmed) MC @ 16 weeks, July 2015 CP Oct. 2015 Nov. 13, 2015 @ 15 DPO! for a rainbow baby!

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I feel your pain! i'm on cd 50 with a "ovulation this month was probably unlikely" response from the DR wayyy back on CD 26 and still no AF in sight!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo