Community post

Discussion

Wasn't sure which category to put this in...

I have PCOS (undiagnosed) and I'm on CD 53 today.

Since yesterday, I've been having this weird brownish discharge that only appears when I wipe. I haven't been wearing a pad or liner and it hasn't gotten on my undies, so I'm not sure what to think of it. I've never, ever had anything like this before. I don't think it's AF because even since I've had irregular cycles (for 3 1/2 years now), AF has always been "all or nothing," so to speak. I either bleed or I don't, and most of the time, I don't. I've gone nearly a year without a period before and the only reason I had one on the 11th month was because I took birth control to induce it.

I had a negative HPT on the September 17th when I figured I was a week late. I guess I either didn't wait long enough to test or my cycles are just getting more screwed up.

Seeing a doctor is out of the question until my husband gets me on Tricare, so... does anyone have any ideas/suggestions? I'd really appreciate it. Been trying to try to conceive for over a year now and I'm really tired of this no AF no O'ing bullsh*t.

TTC #1 since Oct. 2011 MC @ 6 weeks, Mar. 2015 (suspected - never confirmed) MC @ 16 weeks, July 2015 CP Oct. 2015 Nov. 13, 2015 @ 15 DPO! for a rainbow baby!

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

your hormones sounds out of wack. Try accupuncture and herbs. A good practitioner in chinese medicine can help to set your system right so that you can get a more regular and healthy bleed every month and only once you get the cycle on track can you start temp checking and opk's for ovulation. A chinese doctor will tell you that brown discharge is no good. You need bright red bleeding for about 5 days. western medicine only believe in pills which can often do more damage than good. I had accupuncture treatment for my cycles and 11 treatments to get my body ready for a pregnancy. My daughter is a year and I am back to the chinese doc again. I had a pregnancy and misc. I am doing another 10 treatments of accup. and herbs to prepare my body again for a healthy preg. I had many miscarriages before my daughter and western medicine could do nothing for me until I decided to try and see what the chinese could do for me. Hope things work out for you.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo