Community post

Discussion

Toddlers and Tiaras...

What a despicable TV show! One of those moms dressed her little 3 or 4 year old girl like a hooker! She was strutting back and forth across the stage in a tank top, short shorts, and knee high boots... even the judges looked disgusted and surprised -- and that was just the commercial! I can't imagine seeing the real thing. Those poor kids are going to be snotty little brats their whole lives because their moms are putting them through such a superficial and competitive experience... I can't believe the TLC network puts that show on the air.

I've been watching A Baby Story all morning and this Pampers commercial keeps coming on and making me cry! I love seeing little baby faces and it just touches my heart. I've been really emotional for about a week now, so maybe that's a good sign.

Well, I'll stop babbling. Just thought I'd share my two cents about Toddlers and Tiaras.

TTC #1 since Oct. 2011 MC @ 6 weeks, Mar. 2015 (suspected - never confirmed) MC @ 16 weeks, July 2015 CP Oct. 2015 Nov. 13, 2015 @ 15 DPO! for a rainbow baby!

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I watch this show. But I have to agree with you. Last week there was a mom who dressed her daughter who was like 3 in an outfit with fake boobs and a fake butt and a blond wig and said was supposed to be Dolly Parton. It is shocking to see the lengths these parents will go to to make sure their daughter wins. I watch it cause of how crazy it gets but it does go over board alot. Oh and alot of the girls are bratty but not all. Some are really well behaved and are really sweet. But if you were 3 and you mom was making you drink red bulls and eat tubes of suger you would most likely become bratty too, lol. Anyhoo hope you get a . and ...

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo