Posts by amelianicole

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Red, sore eyes!!

For the past couple of days I've had red, sore eyes. First it was the left eye and then the right. And then af ...

17 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

PMS or Pregnancy?

Hey everyone! My last menstrual cycle was on November 28th, 2011- December 2nd, 2011. It started out very li ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Always hungry... For eggs?!

I am between 10-12 DPO and I've felt like my stomach is a black hole. I am always hungry and constantly eating ...

12 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Early PMS symptoms or pregnancy?

Hey everyone! My last menstrual cycle was on November 28th, 2011- December 2nd, 2011. It started out very li ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

PMS or Pregnant? Burning sensation, Mild cramps...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

A very not normal period...

At midnight on 11/28/11, I went to the bathroom and when I wiped, there was a bloody discharge but I didn't th ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Don't know if this is a period or not...

At midnight on 11/28/11, I went to the bathroom and when I wiped, there was a bloody discharge but I didn't th ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

8 days late, negative test?

I'm 8 days late and I'm having plenty of pregnancy symptoms. But why did the pregnancy test come out negative? ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Will I get a bfp this month...?

So today (September 2nd), I am 18 DPO. My period is late and I have symptoms like crazy. Sensitive nipples, ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Why am I still having pregnancy symptoms?

I had my period on July 2nd. Usually my periods are 30-40 day cycles. Then it came on July 30th, which was ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago