Community post

Discussion

8 days late, negative test?

I'm 8 days late and I'm having plenty of pregnancy symptoms. But why did the pregnancy test come out negative?? Confused! My cycle is now on day 36 or 37! Last month it was a 28 day cycle. Help?! :/

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

when did you take the test, in the morning or afternoon? Take a test in the morning, the test will measure the high hormone levels.

I'm 12 days late from my real menstrual period. I took the test a day late and it was negative so maybe you should wait for another week? That's what I'm doing right now, waiting for another week then test it again.

12 years ago

Yesterday I took it in the afternoon, but I had a couple glasses of water about an hour or two before I took it. So that made my urine less concentrated... I was just so anxious. So then I took one this morning and it was still negative.

If I'm still late next Saturday, I will test again! Goodluck to you. (:

12 years ago • Post starter

hi amelianicole. i'm almost 5 days delayed and like you, have a 28-day cycle. i've been testing in the morning and i've been having nothing but BFNs. do let me know what happens to you :)

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,
Im 7 days late today and yet BFN's testing in the am im not sure what to think Im going ot wait until the end of the week to test again and then call my doctor. Last month my cycle was 31 days, but other than that they are usually between 26-28 days. Today make cycle day 36. So Frustaring

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo