Community post

Discussion

Red, sore eyes!!

For the past couple of days I've had red, sore eyes. First it was the left eye and then the right. And then after it went away for a day, it came back. I have to take my contacts out and wear my glasses in order to be somewhat comfortable.

I googled this and it's true that this could be a symptom of pregnancy! Anyone else having this? It's not pink eye because my eye isn't gooky and closed shut, I've had pink eye before. And I even changed my contacts so it's not that.

Also, I've been sick all day with diarrhea. (Sorry, tmi) But it is not fun :/ I feel like I have the flu. Oh & HELLO TIREDNESS. I took a nap today. Lol

*Wondering if I'm pregnant...*

7 DPO! Anyone else having these sypmtoms?

17 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

no red eyes here but they do feel like they are straining and it hurts!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Stinks, doesn't it? Mine are also very sensitive to light at times! It's such a weird symptom but hey, it's never happend before.

to you :)

Do you have any other symptoms? You're only a couple days behind me :)

12 years ago • Post starter

here are my most recent symptoms yesterday

â?¢Abdomen: Bloating
â?¢Abdomen: Heaviness/Fullness
â?¢Abdomen: Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure
â?¢Abdomen: Sharp/Stabbing Pains
â?¢Back & Legs: Achy Legs or Hips
â?¢Back & Legs: Backache
â?¢Head: Headache
â?¢Head: Increased Saliva
â?¢Head: Increased Sense of Smell
â?¢Overall: Fatigue/Exhaustion
â?¢Overall: Sleeplessness
â?¢Pelvis: Increased Cervical Fluid
â?¢Stomach: Decreased Appetite

keep me updated! :)

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

You have a lot of symptoms! Haha.. I've had off and on bloating, definitley! I got those stabbing pains when I was 6 DPO.. In my lower abdomen towards the left! Implantation maybe?? I've also been getting come cramping here and there.

Backaches & Headaches are also things I've been through!
Fatigue is probably my number one symptom! I took two naps yesterday! (7 DPO)

All my symptoms should be on my page, so we can compare our DPO. :) But definitley keep me updated as well!

*Sooo nervous!*
We can go through the next week or so together! .... and then hopefully the next 9 months! Lol.

12 years ago • Post starter

Wow -- I just happened to do a search on this as I too, am experiencing this today. I didn't figure it was a symptom, but just wanted to see if anyone else that was TTC was going thru this eye strain thing too.

Today, my eyes feel like they are on fire. I have changed my contacts already and drove into work with HUGE sunglasses on because of the sun.

I am currently sitting in my office with all of the lights off. LOL

User Image

12 years ago

hi,

I am between 8-11 days dpo totally confusing myself on the dates (wonderful right)...anyhoo.
I have had red dry itchy eyes as well. never happens. I actually woke up yesterday and said to my hubby, I think I am geting pink eye. I've had pink eye before, but this is not turning out to be pink eye. Its really annoying. no gooky eyes glued shut either.
I am also tired, my legs are killing me. buuuut then again I think I am pregnant every month. lol. (this would be my third child, never have had the eye thing in the past)
hth
sara

12 years ago

I was wondering if this was a symptom too. Recently my eyes have been having a burning like sensation for no apparent reason, and subsequently I feel the need to rub them; its like they itch! Very dry also.
This never happens to me. I used to wear my contacts for weeks without taking them out (I know its bad for you) and they wouldnt even get irritated then! I've been wearing glasses for months...

407 / 6000 Emojis

12 years ago

I'd be interested to see if any of this does in fact turn out to be a symptom of pregnancy for anyone. Please keep us posted!!

User Image

12 years ago

my update is a bfn! :(

although I have noticed today its happening again and the month I posted about that I O'd from my left side as I have this month also....hmmmm! LOL

12 years ago

Veeeeeery interesting...

The body is so amazing! I hope it works out for you this time!

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo