Community post

Discussion

Always hungry... For eggs?!

I am between 10-12 DPO and I've felt like my stomach is a black hole. I am always hungry and constantly eating. It wasn't until yesterday though, that I've had a craving for scrambled eggs. I had EIGHT eggs today!! Eight!! That's all I've had... and toast!

I have numerous symptoms along with that. I tested this morning with a negative. AF is due sometime between tomorrow and early next week. So we'll see. I'll test again Saturday or Sunday!

Has anyone else had weird food cravings? It's dinner time and I still want more eggs!!

12 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

ive had weird cravings. for corn dogs, jalapenos, and burnt toast.

ive also had food aversions. coffee smells like vomit to me.

User Image

12 years ago

Are you pregnant? Or are you in the waiting like I am? Haha but burnt toast!? Blah, I accidently burnt my toast today and threw it away. Taste buds definitely weren't feeling burnt toast.

All I can think about are eggs! I sound insane but I'm dying for some.

12 years ago • Post starter

carbs..cannot get enough of them. gl and kmfx!!

12 years ago

This is really crazy. I'm about 8-10 DPO and have the same egg craving. This is very atypical for me as I usually do not even like eggs. Such a weird thing! Hope its a good sign for both of us. Keep me posted!

12 years ago

I will definitely keep you posted mjean! Keep me posted as well (: Good luck! I think I'm going to go make some eggs now :) LOL. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for us both!

omg i have the egg thing too. can't get enough of them. i think there was one time i made them that i was too nauseous to eat them, but i still want them all the time.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

@snowwhite.. It's definitley to the point where I have them for all three meals of the day!! Pretty insane. It's funny that a couple of other women are going through the exact same thing!!!

@snowwhite.. It's definitley to the point where I have them for all three meals of the day!! Pretty insane. It's funny that a couple of other women are going through the exact same thing!!!

Did not mean to post that more then once! Sorry!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo