Community post

Question

A very not normal period...

At midnight on 11/28/11, I went to the bathroom and when I wiped, there was a bloody discharge but I didn't think too much about it. Today is cycle day 33 for me. I put a tampon in (sorry TMI) and then I didn't change it until 2 PM today (11/28/11) That's 14 hours and the tampon wasn't even halfway full. No cramps or sore boobs either. I am not sure if it's still light, I'm going to check around 9 PM tonight.

I am also constantly peeing. What do you girls think? Pregnant? The first day of my periods are always super heavy (I will go threw at LEAST three tampons) and they are followed by horrible cramps that never go away.

Thanks girls!

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Could be implantation or maybe spotting before your period. Is your period late yet? You should just test.
Oh and I don't think u should be wearing tampons for 14 hrs straight...8 at the most is what I've always heard...

12 years ago

you shoul only have a tampon in for about 4 hours a pad at night...

12 years ago

sorry my keyboard is missing letters out again...lol but seriously you really shouldnt have a tampon in that long

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo