Community post

Question

PMS or Pregnancy?

Hey everyone!
My last menstrual cycle was on November 28th, 2011- December 2nd, 2011. It started out very light, was heavy for one to two days and then quickly faded.

My cycles are usually between 30-36 days. Knowing this, I would have ovulated between December 14th-19th.

For the past day or two, I've been experiencing symptoms. Slight cramping is one of them! Also, fatigue is a biggie!

Going off a 28 day cycle, my period would be due on the 28th. But since they're longer then that... they won't be due until the 30th-January 5th.

I also never get PMS symptoms this early. They're only ever 2-3 days before my period comes.
What do you all think? Thanks for your help!

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi my last cycle was on the 28th also and ended the 2nd i got a positive opk on the 13th and had some cramping and belly button issues LOL. I been doing hpt but negative not sure when i am suppose to start my cycles range from 37-40 days long but last month was 44 days long so idk. We can be cyce buddies!!

User Imagedpo-1303621200z1z35z14.png" border="0">[link=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com][image noborder]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1322460000z8z1325224800z0.png[/image][/link]

12 years ago

Hi ladies! My last period was also on the 28th! My periods are normally about 35-40 days apart but the past two cycles have come exactly on the 28th! I think I ovulated on either the 13th or 14th. I'm having plenty of "symptoms" as of now...tender/fuller breasts and nips...tiredness...on and off crankiness....I'm tempted to take a test now...but afraid its way too early and don't want to be disappointed. This is my 3rd month trying to concieve #1.
How about you ladies?

12 years ago

jille1001 did you test already???

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo