Posts by ellekayejaye

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Infertility Buddies!

Anyone out there who has infertility, primary or secondary. No matter your age, how many kids you already hav ...

60 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Clomid, for the very first time

Well I have been TTC for 3 and a half years. Just got the results back from the infertility clinic and everyth ...

189 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

4 years TTC#2

My Husband and I are lucky to have a 5yr old, concieved naturally without problems in 2007. Following the b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Clomid migraine

this is day 4 of my migraine. I am cycle day 9. I can't take the pain!

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Clomid ladies, when did your egg POP?

Hi I am starting my 1st round of Clomid today, I am doing CD2-6. My doctor never said how long afterwards you ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

obsessed with the ttc sites

I have been googling like a crazy lady about clomid and the odds of conception, multiples, side effects etc. T ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

period today, clomid tomorrow

cd1 and start of my first ever clomid cycle. freaked out, excited, hopful and nervous!

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

here we go!

cycle day 2 and I have taken my first dose of clomid 50mg . . . no going back now lol

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

what on earth?

Got told I can start clomid at the start of my next cycle. I haven't had my period yet so I don't know when ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

what on earth?

Got told I can start clomid at the start of my next cycle. I haven't had my period yet so I don't know when ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago