Community post

Journal

4 years TTC#2

My Husband and I are lucky to have a 5yr old, concieved naturally without problems in 2007.

Following the birth we waited a year to start trying for a little brother or sister for our 1st child.
When month after month went by with irregular cycles and endless BFNs I went to my doctors again and again. They refused to send us to the infertility clinic because we were young and already had a child...

March 2011 I got pregnant! - But had a missed miscarriage in May. I was then told we would have to go another year withut concieving before we would be referred to the infertility clinic :(

May 2012 we got to the infertility clinic and had all the tests done, bloods, semen ananlysis, ultrasound, HSG. In August we got the results, I wasn't ovulating!

So, I was put on Clomid. 50mg days 2-6.
Every cycle so far I have ovulated. Every cycle we had sex at the right times. 5 cycles in and so far no pregnancy.

I can't believe it's taken this long :O

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo