Posts by ellekayejaye

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

4 years TTC#2

My Husband and I are lucky to have a 5yr old, concieved naturally without problems in 2007. Following the b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Clomid migraine

this is day 4 of my migraine. I am cycle day 9. I can't take the pain!

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

obsessed with the ttc sites

I have been googling like a crazy lady about clomid and the odds of conception, multiples, side effects etc. T ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

period today, clomid tomorrow

cd1 and start of my first ever clomid cycle. freaked out, excited, hopful and nervous!

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

here we go!

cycle day 2 and I have taken my first dose of clomid 50mg . . . no going back now lol

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

what on earth?

Got told I can start clomid at the start of my next cycle. I haven't had my period yet so I don't know when ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

what on earth?

Got told I can start clomid at the start of my next cycle. I haven't had my period yet so I don't know when ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

to clomid or not to clomid

We got our results from the fertility tests today. Everything's fine apart from my lack of ovulatiuon. We have ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

3 years 7 months and counting. . .

we get our fertility test results in a few days. I am in cycle 15 post miscarriage. knowing we managed to ge ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

7 weeks

Well here we are week 7 or cd50 and still no period. This is so boring. I know I am not pregnant all tests are ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago