Posts by ellekayejaye

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

so annoyed

For 2 weeks we've been waiting for the post man bringing DHs SA results (when he took the sample to the lab th ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

waiting...

Well I got a letter from the infertility clinic and yet again my second appointment has been put back. It was ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Here we go again!

Well it's cycle 10 post-miscarriage and this is the start of my 'fertile period'. This cycle I'm waiting for D ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

early af

URGH the witch just showed at least 5 days early! This is the shortest cycle I've had in about 2/3 years - wha ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

The 'Dragon' Catchers

Follow up from - 2012 bring miracles into our lives Ladies it's the last chance to make a 2012 Chinese year ...

42 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Which comes first?

Hi ladies who check your CM & do OPKs! My question is: do you usually get + OPK or EWCM first? I have ha ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Are my cycles irregular and when should I start with OPKS?

Are these classed as 'irrugular'? My cycles over the last 12 months since my MMC at 13wks: 1st after MMC May ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Easter Egg Hunt!

Alright ladies, anybody in their fertile period this Easter weekend? Fancy chatting away the 2ww? Lets cat ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Long term TTC #2

Ok, so you've had a baby before... why is it just not hapening second time round? I am in this situation mys ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

9 weeks 1 day since last AF but neg blood and urine test... ideas? :)

OK ladies, my last AF was 6th August. I was TTC after a silent miscarriage in May. The periods between MC an ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago