Posts by nbaby39

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Clomid and Long LH Surge?

Hi ladies. Do any of you that take Clomid notice that it has lengthened your LH surge? I have not had a posi ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

LH Surge and No Ovulation

Hello ladies, I need some help. I'm hoping somebody can relate and set my mind at ease. DH and I have bee ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

15DPO - Negative tests???

Hey ladies - I need some support from you all. I am now 15DPO, no sign of AF and all my tests have been negat ...

11 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Post Ovulation Twinges

Hey ladies, I am hoping some of you can help me understand some twinges I've been feeling. I just posted thi ...

9 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Anyone ever heard of Soy Isoflavones?

Hey ladies - I have been blessed with irregular cycles. My hubby and I have only been trying for a few cycles ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Back to CD1 - Sigh :( Who's with me??

Stupid af came today - back to day 1. Trying to figure out if I should try Clomid this month as I have irregu ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Nails??

Hey ladies - random question..... I am 10DPO and noticed today that my nails are getting super strong! I n ...

4 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

11DPO - still a chance for a BFP??

Hey ladies - I finally broke down and took a test this morning, and got a PFN! I am 11DPO - felt some mild sym ...

5 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

7DPO and waiting....

Hello ladies, I thought I would join the discussions. Is anyone else on 7DPO? I am really hoping this is ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Pelvic Ultrasound

I am only 6DPO and having a pelvic ultrasound to see if there is any reason for my irregular cycles....I wante ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago