Community post

Discussion

7DPO and waiting....

Hello ladies,

I thought I would join the discussions. Is anyone else on 7DPO? I am really hoping this is the month, but I don't have a single symptom besides some shooting pains in my lower left abdomen yesterday - I have no idea if thats even a symptom. I would love love to get the positive test this month - hubby's birthday is on Tuesday and want to give him an awesome birthday present.

I have pretty crazy cycles, so I am afraid if it doesn't happen this month, I might have to wait awhile until ovulation or start looking into Clomid....

I guess this is just my general rant session - so nice to join this group and see how many of us are out there trying!

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm also 7 DPO and really hoping to conceive this month! I've had very sore/tender breasts since 4 DPO, I had cramping on days 4 and 5 DPO. Unfortunately though I was experiencing these same symptoms last month along with some spotting for about 3 days and then BAM AF showed up which really surprised me bc I don't normally spot for several DAYS before she comes. So hopefully I'm not reading too into these symptoms and they're not just PMS symptoms, ya know?

I agree, it is nice to know that there are other women experiencing the same thing as I am. Hubby just doesn't understand the frustration of waiting and analyzing every little thing I feel. A co-worker of mine just gave me a fertility monitor she used with her second so if I'm not lucky this month I'll try using it next month.

Good luck to you! Keep me posted if you have any news. I was hoping to give my husband the same b-day present for his b-day back in February but no such luck.

13 years ago

I'm 8 dpo today. This was our first cycle using clomid. I too have irregular cycles so after 28 months of ttc we decided to start on clomid. We've both been tested and everything appears to be normal so I'm really hoping this is our month. My symptoms have been irregular. I've had a fair amount of cramping for a while, really vivid dreams, I slept in on Sunday which is not normal for me and yesterday I went to have an ice-cream sandwich and when I opened the package i was pretty offended by the smell of freezer burn, so much so I had to spit out my first bite and throw it all away. Weird I know but I have encountered freezer burn before with a much calmer reaction. When are you planning on testing?

I hate that early pregnancy symptoms feel so much like pms. The wait is killing me this month.

13 years ago

Well - 8DPO today and I wish I could report some new symptoms but it seems even the shooting pain in my lower abdomen is now gone. I don't really get much of symptoms for PMS either, so I'm hopeful I'm just one of those people that doesn't get much for symptoms in general. I would feel a lot better if I was throwing up left and right :)

I think food and smell aversion is a good sign! Fingers crossed for you both!! Keep me posted if you notice anything new/ unusual....

I am planning on testing on the 18th - if I can hold off that long! How about you guys?

13 years ago • Post starter

Don't get discouraged that your one symptom disappeared and nothing new has replaced it. I think it is so early that nothing symptom wise is really reliable until you miss your period.

Well the 19 will be a day past what should be the first day of AF for me so I should really just hold off until then. But I know I probably won't be able to so I think I'll probably test on the 16.

Good luck!!!!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo