Community post

Discussion

Post Ovulation Twinges

Hey ladies,
I am hoping some of you can help me understand some twinges I've been feeling. I just posted this question in one of the threads but figured I would reach out to the group. I ovulated on Saturday (my opk was positive on friday and negative on saturday) and then started feeling this twinges of pain in my left ovary on Sunday and all day yesterday. Do any of you have these types of symptoms post ovulation?

Thanks for your help!!

9 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

I do sometimes have these feelings, but assumed it was because of PCOS and having small cysts but I don't know for sure. You could are supposed to ovulate after you get the +OPK too so maybe your body takes the full 48 hours after + to ovulate? When I do BBT though mine has always matched up with day of +OPK. Good luck!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Oh my, I too ovulated on sat and now feeling slight pain on my left ovary as well. temperature has been high for these few days. We can actually wait together!

User Image

User Image

12 years ago

I also ovulated on saturday or sunday! hoping and praying that i am preggers! baby dust for you guys! i also have the same pains..i usually can never tell when i ovulate so not sure what i am feeling!

Paige married to Joe 08/12/06 with Kooper Nathan 04/18/10 TTC#2

12 years ago

I did especially bad this cycle. I do get the normal twinges that are noticble, but not to bad, a couple days before and a couple days after o. This cycle I hurt shockingly bad from the twinges and had lower cramps and sharp cervix pain also. Have no idea what it all means, but I am thinking it is probably normal. I would worry if you were getting aweful overy pain around time of late period as this could be a sign of a tubal pregnancy. Maybe a good sign? Felt the egg burst out and hook up.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

yay lets all wait together. I got a postive Sat on my ov test. crossing fingers for all of us.

12 years ago

This is great, I love that we are all in a similar place!! Any of you having any symptoms since the "twinges"? Nada for me over here, would love to say my boobs are hurting or something tangible, but nope, nada!!

All the best to you ladies, lets get those BFPs together!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

I ovulated on Sat also :) I think it was the moon, it was CD27 for me. I feel "heavy" pressure down there since Monday, with nausea since Saturday. We just started TTC #2, and I don't remember what happend at the beginning with #1 so I can't compare. I had given up hope on concieving, missed a period, took a test and left it there all day because I assumed it was another BFN and surprise, it was a BFP. Can you believe that in the 2yrs of trying for #1, NOBODY told be about charting and ovulation tests? I even went to a fertility Dr.. So I had no idea when I was doing what. The cycle I got preg was when I started using ov tests on my own... so I'm hoping for the same kind of luck this time. I'm charting and I'm having a MUCH longer cycle than what I remember the Dr talking about. I'm feeling pretty positive that I have a much better chance this time around since I understand how things relate now :). Good luck other Sat "O" ladies! We're in this together!

User Image

12 years ago

day 4, no symptoms now...... the cramp yesterday were gone. keep waiting together and baby dust for all!

User Image

12 years ago

Day 5 - same here odyssey - but implantation hasn't happened yet, so I think its still too early for symptoms! (I hope :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo