Community post

Discussion

15DPO - Negative tests???

Hey ladies - I need some support from you all. I am now 15DPO, no sign of AF and all my tests have been negative (I've been testing since 10DPO). I have been using the OPK to detect O for the past 3 months and have gotten my period on exactly 14DPO. I was also away with my friends on vacation and once DPO 12 came around and everything was negative, I defiitely let myself party way more than I would ever be comfortable with if I found out I was preggo. So, whats the deal you think? Could I possibly be pregs - I have zero symptoms of AF or pregancy.....Dont know what to think ad now im freaking out about the drinking the last few days.

11 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hey Girl!! If AF hasn't shown up you can definitely still be pregers!

I hope you are!!!!!

Came Off BC- Feb 2010 Started Clomid 100mg- Feb 2011 Added Metformin 1500mg-March 2011 Added HCG TriggerShot-April 2011 Easter 2011-BFP!!! May 2,2011 July/August/September 2011- 100mg Clomid/1500mg Metformin/HCG Trigger Shot along with follicle checks! October 2011- Same plan just bumped up to 150mg Clomid.. User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

Thanks Jillian - I hope I am too - but now its 17DPO and still all tests are negative.....any other thoughts for why I might not be getting my period? I heard that even if you don't ovulate one month, you still get a period....

12 years ago • Post starter

I am also late. 4 days late actually. It is very frustrating seeing as all my pt's are negative also. Now today my bbs hurt... so i am hoping it's af... so i can try again... IF i am not pregnant... Which i just don't think I am. Unless we are those few people whos HCG takes time to accumulate.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Extremely frustrating - now 5 days late, another negative test this morning. I just can't figure out if there are any other reasons why AF wouldn't come. Keep me posted on your status and lets hope we are preggo and it just takes another day or so to show :)

Still no sign of AF for me either! and BFN on frer this am.... I was doing okay up until today. Now I am just down in the dumps. I want to start trying again and it seems all i see are pregnant people all around me! lol. Which I am happy for them. I feel STUCK with having no af and no positives

User Image User Image

12 years ago

I am 19 dpo and tested this morning w/ my last test (tested negative at 13dpo and 15dpo) and my test came back with an ERROR..so now im FRUSTRATED as can be!! ahhhhh..i hope we all get BFPS

12 years ago

An error?! I didnt know it could do that. How frustrating!!!!! I still have yet to see af as well. Although today i had some weird brownish cm.... with a pink tinge to it... and then went away! grrrr!!!! I am going to add you as a friend :) and favorite this. I wanna stay updated with you!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

With both of you!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

I'm so glad we are all in the same boat - well, not glad of course, but at least happy to be able to relate! I am now at 20DPO and still no AF. I tested this morning and I swear I made myself see a line and then I looked again a few minutes later and there was nothing. So I am officially hellucinating~ This will drive a sane person to craziness. My boobs have started to hurt now ao I am assuming AF is approaching, but can we just get some answers please!!!! Lots of luck to you both and keep us posted!

lots of luck and baby dust ladies..I hope we all get our BFP's!! Im gonna keep up with you girls :)

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo