Community post

Discussion

Pelvic Ultrasound

I am only 6DPO and having a pelvic ultrasound to see if there is any reason for my irregular cycles....I wanted to know if it would be possible for them to see if I was preggo that early - I will be on 9 DPO at the time.....I know its unlikely, but wanted to know if anyone had any early pelvic ultrasounds that had some advice. Thanks!

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi! If you have implanted by then, it may be possible for them to see a yolk sac on ultrasound. However, possible doesn't mean probable so if they don't see anything it doesn't mean you aren't pregnant. A yolk sac that small can be hard to differentiate on ultrasound.

Good luck!!!

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Thank you! That would be such a nice surprise! My hubby's birthday is next week, so I am hoping this time was the charm so I could give him the best gift of all!

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi , I had an ectopic last year and have researched how soon they can see the baby in the womb. The earliest is 4 weeks and 3 days that has ever been recorded. The nurse told me the next time I get a bfp ( God Willing ) to go at 5 weeks and they should see the gestational sac. They can however tell you if your lining is thickening and if it looks promising. Good luck!

13 years ago

Thank you for your response! I would be less than 4 weeks when I go tomorrow, so looks like I am out of luck - although maybe it's a good thing that I know they won't see anythig for sure. This way I can avoid some anxiety.

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo