Posts by Rubymayable

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

TTC stress :(

Has anyone else found the whole process of ttcing incredibly stressful? I feel like I'm the only one in my rel ...

5 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

TTC stress :(

Has anyone else found the whole process of ttcing incredibly stressful? I feel like I'm the only one in my rel ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

10 dpo, help!

So this has been the first month of us timing things exactly and bding as much as possible! I'm now 10 dpo and ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

10 dpo, help....

So this has been the first month of us timing things exactly and bding as much as possible! I'm now 10 dpo and ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

12 dpo

Hiya everyone.. as some of you know I had a suspected cp last cycle so my cycle ended up being pretty long.. a ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

5 days late, no af!

So i am now 5 days late for af.. this has never happened before!! Ive had 2 bfns but no sign of af.. nausea an ...

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Bfp followed by period?

Hi ladies, i am so upset and confused. Yesterday i got my first ever bfp, it wasn't even faint it was a clear ...

6 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

2 bfps then bfn at hospital????

Well, i got another bfp this morning so called up the doctors who sent me to the early pregnancy unit.. the nu ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

5 days late for af but bfn..

I am so confused :( i usually have retular cycles which last 27 days but i am now on day 31 and no sign of af. ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

16 dpo

So today I am 16 dpo and officially 3 days late for af! I've been really good this month and forced myself to ...

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago