Community post

Discussion

12 dpo

Hiya everyone.. as some of you know I had a suspected cp last cycle so my cycle ended up being pretty long.. anyway, this cycle I am using opks but they don't seem to be darkening.. they have all been the same and I've tested twice a day, any ideas what this could mean? Going crazy here! Xxxxx

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

What brand of OPK tests are you using? I used the Clear Blue OPK tests, and they are pretty easy to read! It's either a smiley face, or isn't. It has helped me, and I am *hopeful* that this is the month that we conceived. Good luck to you! :)

8 years ago

My question is......do OPK work if it is an anovulary cycle? I don't think they would work which is possibly why they are not darkening for you? I'm definitely not a pro on the OPK but I'm thinking about starting to use them so I KNOW what the heck is going on.

My friend was using OPK and that's how she discovered she had a bunch of anovulary cycles.....but she didn't go into details with me, I just know she needed a little boost from the Dr. and now she has 3 healthy happy boys.

Me: 40 Him: 32 Spencer 23 Deanna 22 Owen(grandson)2 Jasper(grandson)newborn TTC our own special baby

8 years ago

Hiya ladies, i'm using a really cheap brand from ebay! I think i got my positive a couple days ago though as the line was incredibly dark.. really hoping this is my month for bfp! I thought it could be anovulatory too for a while.. glad i finally got my dark positive! Babydust to you both <3 xxxx

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo