Posts by Rubymayable

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

TTC stress :(

Has anyone else found the whole process of ttcing incredibly stressful? I feel like I'm the only one in my rel ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

10 dpo, help....

So this has been the first month of us timing things exactly and bding as much as possible! I'm now 10 dpo and ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

12 dpo

Hiya everyone.. as some of you know I had a suspected cp last cycle so my cycle ended up being pretty long.. a ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

5 days late, no af!

So i am now 5 days late for af.. this has never happened before!! Ive had 2 bfns but no sign of af.. nausea an ...

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Bfp followed by period?

Hi ladies, i am so upset and confused. Yesterday i got my first ever bfp, it wasn't even faint it was a clear ...

6 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

16 dpo

So today I am 16 dpo and officially 3 days late for af! I've been really good this month and forced myself to ...

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

8dpo..Urgh!

So I finally managed to catch my ovulation dates this month and my partner dtd with perfect timing.. or so I'm ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Ovulation tests never positive?

Hi everyone, Me and my partner have recently decided to start trying for our first baby and I have been usi ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

No more pages