Community post

Discussion

TTC stress :(

Has anyone else found the whole process of ttcing incredibly stressful? I feel like I'm the only one in my relationship making any effort, I try and dtd with my partner every other day but it seems he finds this impossible (before ttc we only dtd once a month at most, much to my disappointment) but since we decide to ttc i thought things would be different :( Really upset and confused about what to do, wondering if I should just give up seeings how my partner finds it virtually impossible to have sex with me

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I completely understand your frustration. I found the same thing when we first started TTC. I did stop and take a break for bit because I felt like I was the only one really trying.

My husband and I did sit down to talk and I told him my frustrations, and we realized that we really needed to work on our communication more than anything. We too did not have sex all the time (we've been married almost 10 yrs with a 5yr old) so things have taken a back burner.

We have started flirting (which really helps!) we will also send a text (usually I initiate the majority, but sometimes he will too) that will say something like "I love you, can't wait to show you how much later tonight!".

It's not been easy, but we have luckily rekindled the sex that we once had (ok, maybe not as much as we did in our 20's!).

I hope you and your partner can work through this and find a way that works for you!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo