Posts by JLee379

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Not a pity party...but reminders of days ahead

This year has started out pretty stressful in life but amazing in marriage and faith. Between my husband and I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Cd 43...sigh...

Ok. I have taken 3 hpts. All bfn... I think what's messinge up is all these different symptoms. Well, I coul ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Continuing same cycle as last post

Cd 35. I'm having a wtf moment. Here I am. Christmas eve I had to change because I had a brownish dc....over ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Temping/opk/cm rant...

Cd 20. Of a usually 29 (only happened once) to 35 ish day cycle. Thank you, Pcos. So I've been trying to temp ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Keeping my chin up!!

So, yesterday marked my 1 year actively TTC. I had started acupuncture and she said to me "I'll be rockin ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Lesson Learned ???

Here I sit...cd 38. I stopped taking berberine, to see what my cycles might be like. And havent temped in a c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Berberine vs. Metformin

Hi there!! I was wondering if anyone that was diagnosed with PCOS has ever had success with Berberine. For ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

8 days til Vacation!!

Adding things up these past few days...today is cycle day 29. Last month I had a 28 day cycle, 30 previous and ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

My Ta Tas can't take anymore!! I don't "FEEL" preggers,but this was the best topic I gues

I'm on cd 25....my cycles very, but have been between 30 and 34 the last few months. However, I have had sore ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Blessed <3

So, I finally logged on my laptop for the first time in over a year...I wanted to share my family and pictures ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago