Community post

Journal

Temping/opk/cm rant...

Cd 20. Of a usually 29 (only happened once) to 35 ish day cycle. Thank you, Pcos. So I've been trying to temp this month. I've really been trying to stay still, not move and the other good stuff. I'll be laying there and sometimes my thermometer takes FOR EVVVERRRR!!! Sometimes it just shuts off. So, I try to wait 5 or so minutes, take it again, see if it's different and log that time. Seldom it's the same number. And it's like the damn thing never beeps!! So this whole month just about has been a "guess-timate" and haven't "proven" ovulation. I've also been using opks, not one positive. My cousin bought a ton, and it worked her first month....ha, go figure. So, she wants me pregnant just as much as I do, so she gave me those and the rest of her 2 bottles of vitex. I should be on a roll right???
Well, tonight...walking around the mall with my hubs, I had the wicked sharp pains, but they didn't feels like they were coming from uterus, but more like...sorry if tmi, but my rectal area...wtf?!? I was almost breathless a few times!! Anyways, I go to the restroom to see if I can "check things out" and I checked my cervix. She's all tucked away, getting kind of firm and no cm in sight. I've never really had "nothing"...it's always been a something! Even if it was just a little....:::sigh::: not even sure what to think.

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo