Community post

Journal

Keeping my chin up!!

So, yesterday marked my 1 year actively TTC. I had started acupuncture and she said to me "I'll be rocking your acu-baby"...little did she know I held on to those words more than I should have. I know she couldn't promise me anything. It was so good to hear someone didn't lose hope on me.
In this past year, I've tracked stuff I never thought of!!
Over the past few months, I haven't given up, but I've slowed way down. I've even stopped logging the data in my apps....not on purpose, but there's a small voice that kept saying, "what's the point"
I'm directing my focus still on getting healthy. I just became an It Works! Distributor and it is taking up time that I would normally be pondering my cf and symptom tracking. I'm also still taking my berberine and have added vitex! We'll see....I have noticed a difference this month, but the hubs and I haven't been able to take advantage of timing...or each other in the past couple days ;0P
Rumor has it, all it takes is once. <3
Good luck and prayers to you who are in my same boat....xo

4 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Stay optimistic, it is a long and hard road hun that all of us want to get off of, but the destination is well worth the journey.

8 years ago

Thanks for the wise words Randall!! I'm routing for us <3

8 years ago • Post starter

It's a rough road that we all have to walk but I'm happy your keeping your chin up. Sometimes it's better to take a break from all the charting and temping anf recording because that part gets stressful too. Just keep trying and yes all it takes is one!

Good Luck to you and Baby Dust!!

8 years ago

Thanks Hope!!! It's so awesome to have encouraging words and people who know what I'm going through <3 Good luck and baby dust to you as well!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo