Community post

Journal

Cd 43...sigh...

Ok. I have taken 3 hpts. All bfn...
I think what's messinge up is all these different symptoms.
Well, I couldn't stand it any longer and went and had blood drawn today. 13 (omg...) years ago I went to the hospital and had 3 or 4 tests, they all came back negative, but I swore I was pregnant. They ended up doing the blood work and I was 5 weeks and 4 days with my son. I just don't know what to think. Some moments I'm like, yup!! No way I can play mind games, this is happening!! The next I'm like...hmmmm....not really feeling anything at the moment. Maybe it was gas, or whatever else I can think of, like did I use too much progesterone? !?. Then again...maybe it's because I'm not ready to here "its negative"...either way, I guess I'm one month closer to meeting my baby... <3

3 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

I'm confused did you already get your results back? Is that what the 13 is? Sorry still haven't had my first cup of coffee yet. :)

8 years ago

Hey Randall!!

So, I was supposed to get my results today. I hadn't heard anything by 1:30, so I called the doctor to see what was going on. The girl that answered said she's not allowed to tell me results, but she would have the nurse call me. I finally get out of work at 4 and call them again. Another girl answers and tells me they never even got the results....now I'm getting over anxious and a little pissy! So I call the lab, they tell me "oh, those kinds of things we mail"...Seriously? !?! I gave her the fax number to my doctor and she said she would do it right away....well!! Fancy that right? I then call my doctor back and they tell me they close at 4:30 (it was 4:22!) And I'm pleading with them for answers!!
So she tells me one of the other girls will stay until 5 and call me. Nothing...I call.at 5:05 and I get the answering service. This is ridiculous. So I'm waiting another day...

8 years ago • Post starter

The 13 is how many years ago a doctor told me I wasn't pregnant after 3 or 4 negative urine tests. I swore I was and had the blood taken. It came up, consistent with pregnancy. I had an ultrasound a few days later and I was 5 weeks and 4 days <3

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo