Community post

Journal

8 days til Vacation!!

Adding things up these past few days...today is cycle day 29. Last month I had a 28 day cycle, 30 previous and 34 before that. I take berberine to help me regulate. I also haven't been stressed about trying...however since I've been taking the Berberine, every month is a new stronger symptom. This month it has been my low back and extra crampy. Also feeling a little "clogged"....sorry if it's tmi. I actually planned this trip to go and have fun without my lady friend and running to the bathroom all the time. I'm trying not to dig into anything or assume nothing....but damn it!! Our bodies have such a way to make us a little crazy!! Lol
To finally get to take a family vacation to Universal Studios and not be able to ride the rides....lol, I would obviously be ok with watching my hubby and my son have a blast..but seriously?!?! LOL
I give it a few more days before I Crack and test!! I'm sure I'm just stressed about the trip itself and af will show her face and I can get it over and done with so I can hang with my gents!! <3

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Hope she stays away and you have a great vacation!

8 years ago

<3 <3 Thank you, Randall! I will be honest and say, I was hoping she would come before I left....but still nothing! 7 more days....

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo