Community post

Discussion

Berberine vs. Metformin

Hi there!!

I was wondering if anyone that was diagnosed with PCOS has ever had success with Berberine. For those who haven't heard of it, it's the natural form of Metformin. I'm heading into my 2nd month and have noticed a few changes, including lighter less painful cycle this month!!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

hey
ive recently been diagnosed with PCO - I don't have the syndrome as my periods are regular. strangely. but I do have an hormone imbalance. I am awaiting blood glucose and will see if I can be prescribed metformin.

Until I see Berberine...!

How did you find it - did you fall pregnant?

Thank you

8 years ago

Hi Hayley!

I am still taking the Berberine and still awaiting a little bundle. I have noticed wonders with my cycle.
60 days to 43, then 34 to 30, 28 to 31....so I think I'm still trying to straighten things out, but seem to be on the right path.
In September I will start taking Vitex which helps with hormone balancing (it's not an actual hormone, but again am herb).

Good Luck!! <3

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo