Posts by ThecadenceofLife

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Are these Betas ok?

My first beta was at 12DPO and was a 26. My second beta was at 14DPO and was 69. The doctor seemed thrilled ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Dexamethasone and late period?

I am wondering if anyone has been late because of dexamethasone? I have literally never been late and I am now ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Throat ache/neck ache at 7 dpo.?normal?

This morning I woke up with an achy throat and neck pain right around where my thyroid is. Is this normal? The ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Throat and neck pain? Early pregnancy symptom? 7dpo

This morning I woke up with an achy throat and neck pain right around where my thyroid is. Is this normal? The ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Spontaneous Orgasm?!

So I am about 11 dpo on the month we weren't even trying but then today I am sitting watching TV and have an o ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Looking for similar experiences. Please.

4dpo - woke up from horrible low back cramping that lasted all day. Also a weird feeling like someone poking m ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

"She's" blowing bubbles?

So I am having the weirdest sensation today. Pardon me but it feels like my cervix is blowing bubbles. It's al ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Icy hot feeling by pubic bone area?

So this morning I was watching TV and got this sudden feeling like icy hot almost wash over my uterus. It has ...

10 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Not freaking out a symptom?

I know it may sound weird but I just started my TWW (I think) and I feel completely calm this month. I don't ...

10 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

OPK brands WAAAAY different please help me decipher this!

So I tried using OPK kits this month and I am more confused. Brands used were Equate early ovulation, First ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago