Community post

Question

Looking for similar experiences. Please.

4dpo - woke up from horrible low back cramping that lasted all day. Also a weird feeling like someone poking my cervix with a needle. Hot flashes late evening.

5 dpo - vaginal cramps and shooting pains, uterus area feels burny/warm /crampy. Aversion to red meat.

I know this is really early for symptoms. It could be dpo 6 and 7 but ff gave crosshairs 1/16, supported by opk and bbt. I am just so confused. The pains and cramps aren't like anything I have felt. It's almost like a strong bee sting inside me or a burn.

Just looking for any opinions. Thoughts. Encouragement. This was our "month off" only dtd twice. Would be a shocker but I swear this feels real.

3 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I had those same symptoms you are having- they disappeared for two days and now 9dpo I'm having cervical pain. Fx for you :)

9 years ago

i'm about 5DPO today, and have been having sharp cramping also have a burger earlier that made me feel quite sick.
don't really remember if I had this with my last 2.

User Image

9 years ago

when I was about 5-7 dpo I had period like cramps.. went 2 the bathroom 2 make sure I was not bleeding.. I wasn't. about 10dpo I had aversion 2 sweets & I usually love sweets. I was just craving meat. all the while I just had this 'feeling' that it was my month. & 14dpo I got my very first bfp. every woman is different its never 2 early sometimes u just kno!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo