Community post

Question

Throat and neck pain? Early pregnancy symptom? 7dpo

This morning I woke up with an achy throat and neck pain right around where my thyroid is. Is this normal? The neck pain has been getting worse but it's not shooting pain it's just a strong ache. Anyone else experience this?

3 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

No I have not experienced that with any of my pregnancies. I have not heard of it being an early pregnancy symptom. It's still pretty early for you. So implantation may not of happened yet. GL!!!

8 years ago

Yeh same, I have never heard of this being a symptom... Hope you're not coming down with a cold or something. Probably too early to tell xx keep us updated

8 years ago

Wasn't like a cold or anything. It literally felt like my thyroid was aching. I know, weird. Went away by last night though. Woke up this morning feeling like I pulled my groin on the right side. Feels bruised and tight. I really hope this is our month. I got ovulation spotting this month so I have felt really positive. This will be our tenth month ttc, tho only our 4th seriously trying. I am so ready to be growing a little baby :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo