Community post

Question

Throat ache/neck ache at 7 dpo.?normal?

This morning I woke up with an achy throat and neck pain right around where my thyroid is. Is this normal? The neck pain has been getting worse but it's not shooting pain it's just a strong ache. Anyone else experience this?

3 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I've never experienced that myself, but that's not saying others haven't. My guess would be that it's not pregnancy related and perhaps you might just be coming down with a sore throat. Keep us posted though if you do end up with a bfp.

Me (29) Hubby (35) PCOS Mommy to Miss I (2009), Miss P (2014), and now trying for our third. Can't wait to see a soon!

8 years ago

It went away today. It wasn't like a sore throat though, it was an ache like when I would move my head even. Now it's gone and today I have aching groin pain out of nowhere.

8 years ago • Post starter

i had that too! i kept telling my husband i felt like i got punched in the throat. it wa ssore to touch or turn your head a certain way and even to swallow like it was swollen and bruised but not scratchy like a sore throat.. idk if that what you're describing but thats what mine felt like.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo