Posts by Suzy74601

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Clomid and 2ww

Any one else in the tww on clomid.. If you thinking about getting on clomid i will tell you now.. It makes ...

10 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

CLOMID ?

Hello, For all you on clomid out there can you tell me if you went and had a US done to look at follicles? ...

5 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

CRANKY

I just need to vent here. Last cycle I started my period 3 days early ok fine whatever but now this cycle 6 d ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

CD 7

Hello , I am on cd 7 of a normally 28 days cycle ( kinda jacked up lateley) anyone else? I am bored wa ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Jany32

Hey i just read your profile and seems we have similar situations lol I have been with Dh since 1997 and we ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Creamy discharge

So i think i o'd on jan 5th but never got a true positive on my opk nor did i get my gooey discharge. The da ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

ugh the flu

So here I was thinking i was having preggo symtoms but i think i am getting the flu instead grrrr. This is so ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

12dpo

New to this site. I tested today at 12dpo and got BFN. Think I am out for the cycle?

11 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

WEIRD PERIOD

So cd day 1 was on Oct 28th af stayed until Oct 30th then stopped. Then today started again grrrrrr I am very ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

CD2

Well cd2 lol gonna be another long cycle. So decided to start a thread to get me through. Any one else o ...

12 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago