Community post

Discussion

Clomid and 2ww

Any one else in the tww on clomid..

If you thinking about getting on clomid i will tell you now.. It makes everything magnified by 10. Every little thing i thought was a pregnancy symtom before doenst hold a candle to the symptoms on clomid. I hope i survive this. I am about 7dpo or so my progestrian was 16.76 I dont know if thats good or not but I jhope so.

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

10 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

16.56 is good. It means you ovulated. I'm on my last cycle of clomid this month now I'm just waiting for AF to show up. I'm having promising symtoms and bc I'm late today. I'm tired of guessing. Going with the flow! So is this your first time on clomid?

User Image

13 years ago

7 DPO as well. I tossed my cookies Easter Sunday morning which I took to mean I must have o'd 100 mg dose of clomid kicked my butt. Now I feel all these little crazy symptoms but I think it is the clomid....I am driving myself nuts with every little twinge.
User Image

13 years ago

on my second round of clomid,guess u are right about the symptoms clomid magnifies them by 10,13dpo today expecting the witch by tomorrow,no sign of her though and wont be POAS till monday hopefully wish i can do it.baby dust to every one

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

This is my first time on clomid. It's making me nutso. Every twinge Makes me think I am preggo. Lol. I am being smart though I know clomid can make things magnify. Were tryi g it 3 cycles then onto the more expenive stressful stuff. I hope clomid works.

Good luck bfps for everyone

13 years ago • Post starter

This is my first round of clomid, im the same with feeling everything and thinking its pregnancy lol i know its not as im only 7DPO, i was lucky to have ovulated from both sides, so im keeping my fingers crossed, drinking raspberry leaf tea, cut out caffiene, alcohol, taking vitaminds, folic acid, eating the rights foods and exercising (joined a gym), we have been trying for over 2 years, my husband is like a toddler and child magnet hes so great with kids, we just desparatly want one ourselves, this two week wait is blooming hard but staying positive

I wish you all luck and lots and lots of baby dust, keep in there and stay positive xx

13 years ago

I am taking vitamins and folic acid only one can of pop a day rest water. Eating right and trying to excercise when possible just not anything to crazy.

Wish you all LUCK ... keep me posted if you get any BFPS :)

I am 8 dpo, I took 50 mg of clomid, days 3-7. I have taken it in the past but never more than one cycle at a time (we've been trying almost 2 years and I get frustrated and just need a break). I've had lil twinges, and flutters, stitches and fullness. My nipples are sensitive especially when they touch my shirt. I've been taking naps which I never do, and I by 11am I can barely hold my eyes opened. I felt a lil sick 2 days ago when I went out to lunch with my sister, but I quickly ordered a ginger ale and it settled me, but that could have been from the Metformin Im taking as well. I've been on 2000mg a day for a while. What kind of symptoms does the clomid "magnify"? I'd like to know if they are some of the ones I'm having too.

13 years ago

Well my breast are never sore before af .. they are this time... I am never this exausted then cant sleep i sure as heck dont feel sick when i eat .....

Those are me personally could be diff for all... I am normally constipated about a week before af and I have been for about 2 weeks now.

I think mine is the prog rise because my levels were so low in the past..

sljustice- your late for af? Have you tested thats always a great symptom lol

I am with you girls. This is my first round of Clomid (50mg) and I cannot believe how strong my symptoms/side-effects are this time. Nipples feel like rockets that could literally blast off at any moment. Cramps are dull and last all day. Nausea has not been too bad, and no headaches which I normally feel on my non-Clomid cycles. Exhaustion since about 9 DPO has been insane. I am 11 DPO and got two stark white BFNs. However, my temps continue to rise each morning, so I don't know what to think.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo