Community post

Discussion

Creamy discharge

So i think i o'd on jan 5th but never got a true positive on my opk nor did i get my gooey discharge. The darkest line i had was on the 5th and since then been very very faint.

Today I have serious cramping and serious white creamy discharge could this be OV?

Is creamy discharge a sign of pregnancy.

I did poas and got a bfn this am but was wondering if maybe i O'd really late. I am due for af on the 20th that would make my LP only 7 days so confused i never get this white discharge any help would be appreiciated

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

not sure if i will be any help but we are due for AF the same time and i Od on the 4th....but i didnt have any cm either...maybe you did O late but i dont think u would be Oing now maybe implantation cramping and the extra discharge could just be part of it...but just stay positive and good luck!!!

Me(22)DH(27)and one crazy furbaby!!!TTC#1<3

13 years ago

Not to discourage you, but I always get creamy cm after I o until af shows up. This is normal for me, but if it is not normal for you, it may be a promising sign.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Its def not normal for me to have that much but its stopped now. I am thinking that I did not ov late because i took a opk when i got home and was negative. Very negative. I dont know I have no symptoms at all its kinda weird but maybe i am not going to have a bad af. She usually is very painful and annoying maybe she is going to back off this month :0

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo