Community post

Discussion

Jany32

Hey i just read your profile and seems we have similar situations lol

I have been with Dh since 1997 and we married in 2010 so we also have been together since highschool I am 31 on jan 22nd.

Its odd to see that these days. I am pulling for your bfp.

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hello Suzy,
your right It is odd to see. My DH and I are a great team and I think a lot of it is because we have known each other so long. Its great to find someone that I have things in common with.

I hope this will be our month, sending your way.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

I will be sending your way and kmxf. I did a test this am but was way early it bummed me out so now i wont test again unless i am late. Af is due on the 20th so will see...

13 years ago • Post starter

It is nice to see people together so strong. I have been married for 16 years to my highschool sweetheart . Actually been together for about 20. We started so early and had 3 children early on. I let my mother talk me into getting my tubes tied 13 years ago. I just had the surgery to untie them last January. Since then I have had an ectopic and a chemical pregnancy. For the past couple days I have gotten faint positives and I'm scared that it is another chemical. I pray the line is darker tomorrow. Good luck to you guys. Fingers crossed.

13 years ago

I hope its a good pregnancy for you. I am sending you good luck

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo