Community post

Discussion

12dpo

New to this site. I tested today at 12dpo and got BFN. Think I am out for the cycle?

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

11 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hey Suzy...I'm 10 DPO, so we're pretty close. I tested neg too. When is the witch due? Mine is due Friday, but I'm losing hope

13 years ago

She is due saturday i think. Last time when i was preggo i bfp 2 days after my af was due and it was very very faint then so i am trying to be positive about this i did end up mc though.

13 years ago • Post starter

well lets stay positive and hope for the best! I'm starting to not trust these "5 days early" tests. I think it's a bunch of crap. the way I see it...the average cycle is 28 days, ovulating at 14. You don't implant until at least day 7 after ovulating. From there it's another 3 days on average until there's enough HCG for the test....so you're at about 4 days before your period IF YOU'RE AVERAGE. If you read the instructions, the 99.9% is only the percentage for the day of your missed period! why bother! Of course I say this as I took a test earlier and i'm not due till Friday .

I wish I could just sleep the 2ww away

13 years ago

Hi Girls...me too I'm new to the site. I tested today as well 10dpo and got a BFN. I'm suppose to get AF sat or sun. Debating whether or not to test again or just wait it out until that dumb period comes

13 years ago

I didnt get a early test i just got one from the dollar store lol. so i guess i will just wait for af :( but hopefully for all of us she wont come :)

Well af showed her ugly head about 10 mins ago.. guess i am out for this month bfp gl to u all though

oh kaka....i'm sorry suzy

any word on you soontobe4?

She hasn't reared her head yet for me, but Im still planning on her arrival. Headed to the inlaws....this ought to be interesting....

13 years ago

I am hoping and praying she does not come for you. I was kinda expecting it since i didnt have a great cycle last month i just mc in august and bled alot then stoped for 3 days and had a cycle on sept 28th to oct 2nd but it was a odd one. So I am kinda glad i am getting back to normal i can start regualar charting and not guessing :)

bannisterh,
I want a update on you I hope you get your BFP let me know i am sending positive vibes your way

Hey girls. I am 11 dpo today and of course, I cracked and took a test just a half hour ago and it was . . . NEGATIVE!!!!! AHHH. Im starting to get quite frustrating and starting to think that this is it for me :( Im just going to wait on the witch I suppose . . . aint nothing more that I can do. :/

Good Luck to yall!!!! :D

User Image

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo