Community post

Discussion

CD2

Well cd2 lol gonna be another long cycle. So decided to start a thread to get me through.

Any one else on cd2?

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

12 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

Hi am on cd4 and we can hold each others hands . Am on clomid from cd2 to cd6 and then cd6 to cd9 menopur.

Lets look forward to the beautiful days ahead.

User Image

13 years ago

I am not on clomid but still trying I will be glad to hold ur hand my friends all think I am nuts and dont understand my need for this.

13 years ago • Post starter

Long weekend

Hello Suzy, you're not nuts.... its bravery to know what you want, go for it and say how you feel about it.

It really was a long weekend and am looking forward to this week ..... cd5 and af is over.

Have a positive week ahead.

User Image

13 years ago

Hello Ladies,

Yep CD4 today for me.. So we're around the same cycle days :) This is my 5th cycle now so come on BFP!!!

The last 2 months I think I've had every bloody symptom under the sun and nothing but the lovely AF to deal with at the end of the fabulous 2WW..

So I think this cycle I'm going for the no symptoms means BFP... I hope...

Ya long weekend but none of us will be bding.. :( LoL

How long has everyone else been TTC for?

User Image

13 years ago

I have been ttc for years then found out I needed some surgery lol Had the surgery then bam was preggo in june but mc in august it was very hard. I had started bleeding about a week after i found out i was preggo. But it all over now and i am back in the saddle ttc get my BFP. I hope we all get BFP this cycle :)

CD 5 ... not quite done with af but getting close i can tell ..

Wow that must have been so hard for you. I'm glad you've gotten through it and back on the ttc journey with us all! :)

Yep cd5 for me but my af is at least 7 days :( dh and I are going on holidays on Thursday (I'm in oz) so i'm hoping bd will be in abundance while were away :) lol

can I ask how is your dh with the ov bding? Do you tell him when your ov?

Babydust this is our month!! Xoxo

User Image

13 years ago

CD7 and am going in for transvaginal scan on cd10 on friday to see the size of the follicle....
Hopefully db with dh from sunday to wednesday.

I do tell my husband about my ovulation and he always asks me question on bd at the right time.

Wishing all a BFP month.

User Image

13 years ago

I tell my dh but i also dont make it a chore and since he is eager like me it makes it easier for us

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo