Posts by Cml122180

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

January 13th,2015

Had another ultrasound today, baby is measuring 1 day small but doctor says that's not a big deal (but of cour ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

January 6th,2016

Went in today for blood work and ultrasound at 5 weeks 3 days and so far everything is measuring perfectly on ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

January 5th, 2016

I keep testing and testing to make myself feel better, almost a week since last blood test, the line is darker ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

December 30th, 2015

Went in for blood work again today beta was 771, up from 341 so more than doubled, ultrasound a week from toda ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

December 28th, 2015

Went in for first beta check today, beta came back 341 at 15dpo! Back on Wednesday to see if doubling.... Fing ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

2 days post Ivf white sticky discharge normal? Sorry tmi

I had two embryos transferred two days ago, I am on progesterone shots, went for a light walk today and came h ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

December 16th, 2015

Have been so nervous the last couple of days that neither one of my embryos would qualify for transfer but wen ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

December 14th

They collected 3 eggs yesterday ( which was a surprise bc I only thought I had2) and I have been nervously wai ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

December 14th

Now I just heard that sometimes the fertilized embryos don't make it through the night, considering I only had ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

December 11th

Went in today again for monitoring (4th time this week) and follicles had both grown to 20.6 and 20.4 ( up fro ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago